With presentations from over 50 world renown experts addressing the challenges of caregiving, our first Summit was shortlisted in the IDEO, AARP, United Health Caregiver Challenge. You can still access it at a steep discount.
Click here to Register NOW for the entire Summit for one low price of $49. Or click on the All-Access Option top right.
Pay by credit card or PayPal!
You can watch videos of all five days of the Summit anytime. In other words, it’s yours forever. Watch the videos at anytime in the comfort of your home or office on your favorite device.
If you have any problems ordering, please contact Anthony directly.
Here is what we covered in our first Caregiver Summit.
- Rewriting the Aging Script
- Legal Strategies to Protect Yourself and a Loved One
- Retirement Income Planning
- Frauds and Schemes
- Elder Abuse
- Aging in Place
- Design to Aging in Place
- Downsizing and Moving
- Reverse Mortgages
- Aging in Place When Living Alone
- Active Daily Living
- Recognizing When Mom or Dad Need Care
- Family Dynamics
- Maximizing Family Time
- Having the Talk with Your Parents
- Strategies for Long-Distant Caregiving
- The Role of the Geriatric Care Manager
- Aging in Place Technology
- Emerging Products and Services
- The Purposeful Care Partner
- Roommate Matching Services
- Naturally Occuring Retirement Communities
- Adult Day Care
- Choosing Home Health
- Physician Concierge Services
- Advocating for Your Health
- What is Dementia?
- Living with Early Onset Dementia
- Positive Approach to Care
- Dementia – From Crisis to Comfort
- Dementia Friendly Communities
- Dementia Action Alliance
- Caregiver Stress
- Laughter as the Best Medicine for Caregivers
- Developing Friendships and Support Networks
- Battling Caregiver Fatigue
- Practicing Gratitude
- Changing the Workplace Culture Toward Caregiving
- Millennial Caregivers
- Grandparents – The Club Sandwich Generation
- Choosing Long Term Care
- Paying for Long Term Care
- Bullying in Senior Living
- Traveling with Seniors
- Activities for Seniors Beyond Bingo
- Social Media and Seniors
- Advance Directives
- The Go Wish Game
- After the Caregiving is Over
- Hospice and Palliative Care
- Eight Lessons We Can Learn from Seniors